• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Must have edited the comments on MGW being called shit...

Saiss on Ruddy was a superb end. Saiss always came across as serious and bit moody but the last few months, via Wolves vids, it turns out he is Mr Bantz

Thought the MGW comments were quite telling personally. As were the Ruddy ones.

When I went to see training and also watching the filming of training, Saiss is always joking and Messing around. When the actual training starts he is serious and gets down to it

19 years ago and I still can't work out what Matt Carbon is doing. He runs away from the ball as it's rolling towards the net.

I remember it vividly watching it with my then girlfriend in a pub in Preston. I was the only Wolves fan in there but still celebrated like mad!

19 years ago and I still can't work out what Matt Carbon is doing. He runs away from the ball as it's rolling towards the net.

Who is the goalkeeper. Appalling efforts on all 3 but the 2nd I would be annoyed if a defender had gone in goal and conceded that one

I bumped into George outside St Mary's first game of one season (i think it was) while he was still recovering from an injury and stopped for a chat with him to see how his recovery was going. He was genuinely pleased to have a fan first recognise him, and secondly want to talk to him. We talked about how close he was to a return, and I told him how much he was missed, and what the likely reaction would be when he did make his return, which I'm not sure he believed, but I don't think Molineux let me down on that one.

I fucking loved Ndah. Another for the oh what could have been files.

Back