• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

http://www.wolves.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/news-get-ready-for-launch...-3730503.aspx

So the new website will be unveiled on Thursday, and the new kit on Friday.

I'm REALLY sick of the teases on Social Media for stuff like this. Fine, new website. I look forward to seeing it. You don't need all that 'ready to launch' teasing bullshit - I can wait til it's unveiled without that nonsense. Surprised they haven't released an extreme close up of part of the fabric of the shirt with a 'coming soon....' caption on it. Other clubs have. Ridiculous. I'm not a fucking tourist.

I don't know why this has wound me up so much - I'm in quite a good mood today. But this OTT marketing bullshit is completely unnecessary.

And yes, I'll buy a shirt if the design is an improvement on this year's.

And I've always thought you were one of the calmest dudes on the planet..

And I've always thought you were one of the calmest dudes on the planet..

Please read in a slightly exasperated but ultimately fairly chilled voice.

Don't read in a Paddy ranty style voice.

It's alright, I've just got it stored away for the next time you tell everyone not to get wound up because of something the manager has said... ;)

Just getting mine in early. I maintain that it's pointless BS though.

Just getting mine in early. I maintain that it's pointless BS though.
They get a asked ahundred times a day when is the new out...so makes sense for them to do a polite "now stop fucking asking the same question"

They get a asked ahundred times a day when is the new out...so makes sense for them to do a polite "now stop fucking asking the same question"

Right I think its time to bombard them with 'WHEN IS THE NEW VIDEO WALL BEING INSTALLED ?'

http://www.wolves.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/news-get-ready-for-launch...-3730503.aspx

So the new website will be unveiled on Thursday, and the new kit on Friday.

I'm REALLY sick of the teases on Social Media for stuff like this. Fine, new website. I look forward to seeing it. You don't need all that 'ready to launch' teasing bullshit - I can wait til it's unveiled without that nonsense. Surprised they haven't released an extreme close up of part of the fabric of the shirt with a 'coming soon....' caption on it. Other clubs have. Ridiculous. I'm not a fucking tourist.

I don't know why this has wound me up so much - I'm in quite a good mood today. But this OTT marketing bullshit is completely unnecessary.

And yes, I'll buy a shirt if the design is an improvement on this year's.

giphy.gif

:icon_lol:

Would be scarily accurate if I hadn't have trimmed my beard the other day.

That bloke is about 90% of this forum... (99% of the politics sub forum!)

Please read in a slightly exasperated but ultimately fairly chilled voice.

Don't read in a Paddy ranty style voice.

Too late...I definitely read it in an "angry Paddy" voice ;)

Oi

It doesn't bother me.

Website - just make it work a bit better and I am chilled

Shirt - irrelevant unless they change the sponsor so it matters not a jot.

The reason for Nouhas indifferent form last season. He was filming for Twin Peaks.

458c28b4e3e3845dd2af3b12bb4ab533.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back