• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Maybe this will shut the people up who are saying that Fosun are just here for short term money- this shows that they're willing to spend money and not just for immediate profit.

Maybe this will shut the people up who are saying that Fosun are just here for short term money- this shows that they're willing to spend money and not just for immediate profit.

agreed, shows some commitment :)

Jeff Shi to become Chairman of Wolves

This is very good news.

Instead of emails and phone calls, Jeff can now deal with his senior management on a face-to-face basis and that will give him a far deeper understanding of how they operate on an individual basis.

I wonder how long Thelwell will last in his present position?

According to Twitter (I know), our kit man let slip on a tour yesterday, that the new kit will be arriving at Compton today and will be released on Friday. The Money Shop to remain as sponsor.

According to Twitter (I know), our kit man let slip on a tour yesterday, that the new kit will be arriving at Compton today and will be released on Friday. The Money Shop to remain as sponsor.
Hopefully Kourtney will give us another preview.

"As of this morning 15,141 season tickets have been sold which includes 12,235 adults"

With the deadline on Wednesday, highly unlikey to see the desired total hit for the part refunds but still fantastic backing for a team that has been bang average for 2 seasons in a row.

"As of this morning 15,141 season tickets have been sold which includes 12,235 adults"

With the deadline on Wednesday, highly unlikey to see the desired total hit for the part refunds but still fantastic backing for a team that has been bang average for 2 seasons in a row.

Indeed. Hopefully we there will be a buzz about the place with new signings, Nuno and hopefully better football which will help encourage those who have been distant (understandably) as a result of Jackett/Zenga/Lambert's dross.

Back