• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham (A) 24/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam is hardly the one to blame.

Reacts slowly to a loose ball, absolutely bodied by a bloke 3 stone lighter and then just blindly follows said player who's run into an offside position which allows Solomon to easily drift inside and shoot.

Sloppy from Jimenez to give it away to begin with, Semedo miles off his man making it far too easily to come inside and the Lemina storms out getting his bearings wrong completely.

Tricky little fecker that Solomon. Could cause us more problems yet.

Reacts slowly to a loose ball, absolutely bodied by a bloke 3 stone lighter and then just blindly follows said player who's run into an offside position which allows Solomon to easily drift inside and shoot.
Adama is just your hate guy. He delivered a great cross that no one converted.

Tricky little fecker that Solomon. Could cause us more problems yet.
He looked absolutely awful the first time I saw him a few weeks ago but seems to have had some positive performances since.

Adama is just your hate guy. He delivered a great cross that no one converted.

He did, but that's not what we are discussing here is it.

I don't hate him, he's just not a very good footballer in my opinion.

He did, but that's not what we are discussing here is it.

I don't hate him, he's just not a very good footballer in my opinion.
Which I why you spout crap about the goal. There were at least 4/5 players at fault.

We are more likely to lose this game at this rate. They are winning the midfield battle and we've not created a thing of note in this half

Completely on the back foot since the goal, blergh

Which I why you spout crap about the goal. There were at least 4/5 players at fault.

Generally there is when a team scores. Some are more culpable than others. 3 balls ups in the same period of play is some going tbh.

Ugh. We just seem half a yard away from everything right now.

Costa coming on for Raul. Right decision IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back