• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Trivia questions

I could pick out a few more trivia questions from this, but I need to head off in a sec. Figured you guys would find it interesting.

Villa and Everton seriously slacking! Villa without a 20-a-season player since Peter Withe in the 80-81 season.

zz96F7d9c.jpg

Oh, and the answer to the first question incoming. Don't read if you still want to ponder it.

The Manchester City vs Everton game in 2003 had a whopping extra 375 million viewers tune in from China. This is because both sides fielded a Chinese player, Sun Jihai for City, and Li Tie for Everton. After I'd posted this question it came about that this has apparently been surpassed in the last couple of seasons by Man Utd vs Liverpool games.

I'll go Stoke and somewhere around 1971...Can't think of any of their players!

This was a good effort. Stoke third on the list as it hasn't happened since they were in the third tier. Peter Thorne managed it in the 99/00 season.

We've never had Grabban. The other two are right (and I'd actually forgotten Alfie...so there are 17 in actual fact :) )

Kyle Bennett is right as well.

Oh brain fade. Who am I getting Grabban mixed up with? No idea

Winnall!

(another guess, not who I'm confusing Grabban with :icon_mrgreen: )

He's a striker who rarely scores. The potential candidates are endless.

Correct so far (as we're on a new page):

Kevin McDonald
Scott Malone
Steven Fletcher
Rajiv van La Parra
Leon Clarke
Adam Le Fondre
Kyle Bennett
Sam Winnall
Tommy Rowe
Liam McAlinden
Mark Davies
David Wheater
Craig Davies
Keith Lowe
David Jones
Michael Ihiekwe
Jim Kellerman
Ashley Carter

All done.

Last edited:
Cant get on twitter at work...What was the question? ;)

Nope, not an ex-Wolf yet. Nor are EEL, Aaron Collins or James Henry.

Back