• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Trivia questions

Nando you are going to have to stop amending your posts. Makes me look a right twonk.

Haha sorry! That was only ten seconds or so after my original post too.

That's all then then?

Forgetting Cantona...:facepalm:

No idea. Rene? Jean? Monsieur?
Dave?

Ooo controversial:

Fulham

In January 2008, Litmanen received a 10-day trial invitation from Fulham FC, managed by former Finland manager Roy Hodgson, and was signed on 31 January 2008 alongside countryman Toni Kallio. Just weeks after signing with Fulham, Litmanen had to return to his native Finland to rest, after serious heart concerns.

On 31 March 2008, Litmanen made his debut in a Fulham shirt, in a Reserve-team match against Tottenham Reserves. Five minutes before half time, Litmanen scored the opening goal from a penalty kick. He was substituted after 63 minutes, and Fulham Reserves went on to lose the match 1–3. Despite signing for the club in January, Litmanen was released by Fulham in May of the same year without playing a single game in the first team.[13]

Ooo controversial:

Fulham

In January 2008, Litmanen received a 10-day trial invitation from Fulham FC, managed by former Finland manager Roy Hodgson, and was signed on 31 January 2008 alongside countryman Toni Kallio. Just weeks after signing with Fulham, Litmanen had to return to his native Finland to rest, after serious heart concerns.

On 31 March 2008, Litmanen made his debut in a Fulham shirt, in a Reserve-team match against Tottenham Reserves. Five minutes before half time, Litmanen scored the opening goal from a penalty kick. He was substituted after 63 minutes, and Fulham Reserves went on to lose the match 1–3. Despite signing for the club in January, Litmanen was released by Fulham in May of the same year without playing a single game in the first team.[13]

Well well. Blame the good folk at myfootballfacts.com!

Which six players have worn Everton's number nine shirt during the Premier League Era?

Correct answer should have been Harl-Heinz Riedle...

Landon Donovan wore number 9 I think.

Kevin Campbell?
Jermaine Beckford?

Back