• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fnarrr Fnarr!! The Finbarr Saunders Thread

Boiled or fried?

How you doing Sooze? , I am having an internet catching up evening,while acropolis 1 has a nap, now you broke your foot? or am i miles behind?

Im doing ok ta, when you getting internet back up the mountain ? You are miles infront, I ay had it broke yet!! Some kind surgeon is probably gonna break it for me. Now im confusing you even more aren't I. And why are you on here and not taking a nap with acropolis 1 ? You are slipping Pav!!

Originally posted by Pittpenguinbabe

Is it easy to suck it though, or does it make your cheeks hurt? How long do you leave it in for before it starts to soften?

Have to agree on that one ;)

Im doing ok ta, when you getting internet back up the mountain ? You are miles infront, I ay had it broke yet!! Some kind surgeon is probably gonna break it for me. Now im confusing you even more aren't I. And why are you on here and not taking a nap with acropolis 1 ? You are slipping Pav!!

why do you think she needs a nap Sooze? i think you are the one that's slipping!!

Back