• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

I have no idea why racists and bigots flock to him.

According to the news agency, Farage addressed the crowd in Clacton on immigration, saying: “How are you getting on for dentists in Clacton? Well then you should have come by dinghy.”

He added: “This is unfair, this is wrong and this needs to stop and stop now.” He then went on to start a chant: “We want our country back.”

I don't get how people can be so desperate for attention to do stuff like that

He carried on by saying he’s not a reform voter, they’re too woke and not right wing enough for him.
His timeline is as you’d expect, I reported the post and his account, no action taken, doesn’t break twitter rules, unsurprisingly

He carried on by saying he’s not a reform voter, they’re too woke and not right wing enough for him.
His timeline is as you’d expect, I reported the post and his account, no action taken, doesn’t break twitter rules, unsurprisingly

I reported someone once for saying they hoped I died. In response to me detailing that Bruno Lage was talking gibberish.

Did not break any rules apparently.

But I did get banned for a day once for telling Dan O'Rourke that pretending to be a Wolves fan and constructing strawman arguments was 'a cunt's trick'.

There's no justice, Christian. Levaux.

Facebook's as bad. Report homophobic or racist stuff and they say there's nothing wrong with the post. Call somebody a homophobic cunt and get 3 days for bullying

Facebook's as bad. Report homophobic or racist stuff and they say there's nothing wrong with the post. Call somebody a homophobic cunt and get 3 days for bullying
I think with the Facebook one, a computer or Ai looks at it, if you say you’re not happy with the result and complain again it flags up and a human looks at it or so it seems, often had posts taken down when I’ve said I’m not happy with the first outcome.
Twitter doesn’t care, because Elon.

Macron has done for France what Cameron did for the UK. He put his own ego before the good of the country and the country will have to pay the price for years to come.

Macron has done for France what Cameron did for the UK. He put his own ego before the good of the country and the country will have to pay the price for years to come.
There is a good chance his centrists will still be in power if the newly formed left wing block can’t agree to form up in power.

They definitely will be before Le Pen and co get a go. So his gamble while not entirely paying off has worked out a lot better than Dushface’s and there isn’t a lot of price to pay

Back