• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup 4th Round

Kenny

🤨
Staff member
Reaction score
Saturday 26th January (kick-off 3pm)

The full list of prices for the FA Cup fourth round fixture is as follows:

Adults | £20
65+/Disabled/19-23/Student | £15
12-18 | £8
Under-12 | Free (when accompanied by an Adult)

Further details regarding allocation and sale dates will be announced soon.

We wanted it moved to Friday, Shrews said no.

Superb pricing from Shrewsbury, they could have easily gone up to £30-£35 to make a few quid.

We wanted it moved to Friday, Shrews said no.

Interesting. Fortunately West Ham have a similar tie (albeit they face a worse team) - so we aren't at a disadvantage thinking of the game against them on the 29th.

Definitely won't see as strong a side that faced Liverpool in the last round. Still be a decent team mind.

Our allocation for @shrewsweb has been confirmed as 1,591, with tickets going on sale to Gold Away Season Ticket Holders tomorrow morning. Further sale details for Silver Away Season Ticket Holders will be announced on Saturday 20th January.

Tickets situated in the wheelchair platform will follow a separate sales process, as follows:

Supporters with 1,090+ loyalty points or more | Thursday 17th January, 10am
Supporters with 1,080+ loyalty points or more | Saturday 19th January, 9am
Supporters with 1,060+ loyalty points or more | Monday 21st January, 10am
Supporters with 1,040+ loyalty points or more | Tuesday 22nd January, 10am
Supporters with 1,020+ loyalty points or more | Wednesday 23rd January, 10am
Supporters with 1,000+ loyalty points or more | Thursday 24th January, 10am

If it gets beyond the Gold & Silver AST's, my number will be available and should fall in the 1st wave of sales after them

I doubt those will be the points thresholds for what Gareth Keenan would term "normal people".

I've asked my mate who is a Shrewsbury season ticket holder if he can get me one in the home end.

I've asked my mate who is a Shrewsbury season ticket holder if he can get me one in the home end.
You know it's standing don't you? Make sure you take a milk crate with you.

I'd rather see use field as strong a side as possible and then withdraw players.

Am I right in thinking we played Shrewsbury in the league during the L1 year? Puts some perspective on being annoyed at losing at home to Watford et al thinking of that.

Yep, won 1-0 away (Sako pen fairly late on) and drew 0-0 at home (awful match)

I doubt those will be the points thresholds for what Gareth Keenan would term "normal people".

No, these are just for people that Glenn Hoddle would consider made a series of poor choices in a previous life.

5th Round sees us play... (if we win replay)

does (if we win replay) have a nice stadium?

Chelsea vs United... Another big club is going

We really have to take this seriously

IF we beat Shrewsbury, I'm sure they'll be looking for revenge for the win there and the Nuno celebration.

Watford got an away tie as well.

I think we can beat Brizzle (assuming we get past Shrewsbury in the replay). With that Chelsea v United tie, it is all beginning to open up.

If we get past Shrewsbury that’ll be an absolute pain in the arse of a game.

Back