• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

Damn straight.

I'm pretty sure Grasshoppers sacked him as DoF because he fucked something up (think it was someone they had on loan, he did well and they should have been able to get him cheaply on a permanent deal, but they messed it up).

By all accounts he's the nicest fella you could ever wish to meet. But by Christ did I hate watching him play. To go directly from Alex Rae to that!
Mamadou Kaly Sene - they got the transfer deal with the clubs sorted but didn't get the contract with the player sorted. The player didn't want to negotiate with Grasshoppers at the end of his loan so the transfer didn't go through.

I didn't like him as a footballer (wasn't his fault that multiple managers kept picking him and handing him contracts of course, clearly any of us would take that if offered) but Dave Edwards is a genuinely intelligent and good guy. I do like him on co-comms too, though when he does our games he is clearly massively biased :D

Giles back to Boro it seems. Sorry if already mentioned.

Lee Evans to Blackpool, Jackson Smith to Barnsley.

Prince Oniangué has officially retired from playing though he hasn't had a club for a couple of years now.

GSNvRBeXkAAQRkp

My eldest’s favourite player, just cos her first wolves shirt had his number on it (her age that birthday).
She really hated Ryan Bennett.

Yeah saw all the football manager memes about the amount of signings but hadn't spotted he was one of them. Interesting to see how it works out.

Back