• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton (A) 13/03/2022 2pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hwang making lots of friends 🤣

Think that's harsh on Hwang. He just got injured.

Fair enough, we do seem to drag out and milk those situations often in games though, so you're only really sure if the player actually goes off.

Shame that it's one attacking sub wasted now

Fair enough, we do seem to drag out and milk those situations often in games though, so you're only really sure if the player actually goes off.

Shame that it's one attacking sub wasted now
In fairness the biggest clubs in the world are “small time” by that measure.

Jonny + Donck < Semedo + Donck

So far

When you've got a team like Everton that are down there you have to try and press them and ask questions. Their confidence is low and they'll inevitably make mistakes. We've hardly been near their box again so far. Rubbish.

We’ve been fine without threatening.

In fairness the biggest clubs in the world are “small time” by that measure.

None of the biggest clubs in the world would come to Goodison at the moment and play like you're the team in relegation trouble

None of the biggest clubs in the world would come to Goodison at the moment and play like you're the team in relegation trouble
Is that how we’re playing??

We've been shite. How is it fine to ask no questions of an opposition as poor as this ?
For the moment I’m content to say we’re weathering a storm.
Everton have been okay today. Not too poor.

I haven’t seen anything yet that worries me that we don’t get a point minimum, I suppose. And as a general rule I will take an away draw if offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back