• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Decent commentators

Murray Walker and James Hunt just shouldn't have worked but it did, in their pomp, to perfection. I only found out recently that Hunt used to drink more or less constantly during comms. Shouldn't be surprised though I guess.

My favourite moment of Murray Walker's was when Damon Hill won the Championship and a teary Murray came out with "I have to stop talking as I have a lump in my throat"
Haaaaa, hunty drank 24 hours a day, but what a truly fucking great bloke.

Haaaaa, hunty drank 24 hours a day, but what a truly fucking great bloke.
Did a ranve rover promo film with hunty and michael aspel.
Hunty drove the range rover over the RR jungle test track, with aspel in the front passenger seat beside him and us in the back.
Aspel was so terrified he refused to get back in the car, in fact, anycar, with hunty driving.
Hunty had just bought at house next door wimbledon tennis courts and we finished off aspel interviewing him at his house.
Hunty decided to drive us all to eustom after, aspel insisted on calling a taxi. 🤣
His route to euston did go via a wine bar in wimbledon, where he got the whole crew pissed, the dumped us out at euston a gibbering mess.
Fucking lovely bloke.

You know you're quoting a post from THIRTEEN YEARS AGO there, Pav?!
Fuck me i'm too old and it's too hot, gonna go lie down now. 🤣

Apparently the youngest daughter at 25 was in a relationship with him. The mum and two sisters were tied up for 3 hours before being shot in the chest with a crossbow by this lunatic. They were found by John Hunt on his return from work at about 7.00pm and were all still alive but they all died at the scene.
Absolutely horrific 😢

Back