• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (A) 3/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have an issue with Fraser being on the bench per se. It's him being on the bench less than 48 hrs after playing, from a welfare perspective.

I don't have an issue with Fraser being on the bench per se. It's him being on the bench less than 48 hrs after playing, from a welfare perspective.
If he's used at all it'll only be for 10-15 mins tops. Every now again in the league you get games scheduled 48 hrs after the last one. It's not ideal but as Lycan says we need that extra option off the bench.

Ideally Fraser would be getting a loan but we need him as depth now. Big opportunity for him this season really.

I wonder if Neto will play left and Sarabia on the right.

Bit strange if they are the other way round.

Jones/Atwell on ref/VAR duties btw.

Just starting to get hold of that CM area now. We started a bit sluggish in that area.

Decent stuff now. Got some bite and drive going in our play.

Started really bright. Would love a comprehensive win so I don’t have to listen to the sky pundits witter on about how we “struggle for goals” every time they cover us.

Gomes wastes a good position trying to shoot instead of cross.

Nice little run from JG, just went to shit a bit once he got in the box!

They’re struggling to keep track of Cunha and get a grip in midfield at the moment

Should be booked for diving - bet they get a penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back