• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (A) 3/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
............................. Sa

Semedo - Dawson - Kilman - RAN

............ Doyle - Lemina - Gomes

................. Sarabia - Cunha

........................... Silva

Semedo and RAN would provide support down the wings.

Semedo and RAN would provide support down the wings.

Not in danger of many decent deliveries from wide then. Mind, with that front 3 it'd be pointless so I see the thinking.

The word "support" there needs it own support.

(Not against the formation, just think that'd work better when we had the likes of Nunes)

Not in danger of many decent deliveries from wide then. Mind, with that front 3 it'd be pointless so I see the thinking.
Absolutely. In the second half if it wasn't working you bring on Sasa, Neto and Bueno.

Leaving the pace of Dawson and Kilman covering the gaps. I like it.
No different to how the back four is now then.

To be fair to PTS The Athletic has gone downhill apart from a handful of articles. Just guesswork from a lot of journalists most of the time.

To be fair to PTS The Athletic has gone downhill apart from a handful of articles. Just guesswork from a lot of journalists most of the time.
Their American Football and baseball coverage is still excellent.

PTS may well be paid by the article in which case he's probably skint. If he's paid a salary he's stealing a living.

Their American Football and baseball coverage is still excellent.

Fair, I can’t say I’ve ever read the NFL or MLB coverage - might have to check it out when they’re next running an offer. Thanks Johnny!

We likely to see any of the new guys on the bench today?

I’m guessing everyone apart from Bellegarde? Although when I mentioned this on Twitter someone said apparently Holding is going to be on the bench for Palace, so who knows.

Fair, I can’t say I’ve ever read the NFL or MLB coverage - might have to check it out when they’re next running an offer. Thanks Johnny!
Pretty much everything they do that touches an American league is top shit. Even their MLS coverage is excellent (how else would I know the juicy details of Federico Bernardeschi vaping in Lorenzo Insigne's face?).

Why they can't manage to get anything half-decent for the Prem is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back