• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Congratulations......

footc

Reaction score
.....Wolves on your incredible season.
Hopefully, my team, BHA, manage to keep their Premier League status and we welcome you to the Amex next season and will look forward to a trip to Molineux.

In the meantime you have a match this weekend at Sunderland. Some of you may remember the web site I manage www.footballcities.co.uk and on there you can find much about Sunderland, the city and football team. Enjoy the journey. All visits to the site help us raise money for a hospice charity, You can also see feedback from football fans around the country on the Contacts page.

Cheers footc...

Thanks. Thought Brighton were safe now?
Sure we will see you next season anyway.

Hope you stay up! Might be one of the few matches I can watch live as my gf lives near Brighton.

Hope you stay up! Might be one of the few matches I can watch live as my gf lives near Brighton.

Oooo...An away day meet and beer on the cards! No snow this time though, I hope;)

Brighton's a quality place to go but I think tickets will be like gold dust.

Think the normal allocation is about 3k. Will be very tough indeed. You'd have a better chance if it were on a Tuesday in November or whatever, but who wants to go all that way for a midweek game...

In general allocations aren't that generous in the Premier League. Why would they be, the home team can sell plenty of tickets of their own. We could also be faced with Bournemouth, Burnley, Watford and Swansea all being up there still and in the grand scheme of things they have tiny grounds. None of them even hold 22k.

Non-STHs are going to have to reluctantly accept that they're going to need a serious favour or a serious bit of luck (or both) to get to any away games at all.

Non-STHs are going to have to reluctantly accept that they're going to need a serious favour or a serious bit of luck (or both) to get to any games at all.

I'd possibly venture that not just away games, but all games (bar perhaps the league cup) will be virtual sell outs, and as a result all tickets will be like gold dust. Will be setting up a mywolves membership, simply in vain hope as much as anything else.

That said, the promotion will be a good thing for the whole city. If we maintain our top flight status (as I will expect), and then the regeneration of molineux happens, then as time passes there will be scope for more people to access either a season ticket, or general release tickets.

Laurie D's comments in the E&S today suggests the club are aware of the demand for tickets, and will be planning for this with any redevelopment.

As with the last stint in the Prem, I've pretty much accepted I won't be able to get to any away games (which is my bread and butter due to location...) bar maybe Fulham. I've renewed my MyWolves memebership to at least give myself a small chance, as well as for a couple of home games. You can forget brighton without a STH no though.

Yeah I think I only managed to do Fulham one year and Everton through some YoungWolves scheme (back when I had reason to be called YoungWolf...).

Actually Arsenal when we lost 2-0 but that was because someone had spare tickets right at the last minute and I literally live ten minutes walk from the Emirates. I'd quite like to go to West Ham but I reckon I'll be able to get tickets in the home end in the likely event I can't get away tickets.

I would probably have to get home tickets anyway, girlfriend said She would join me for that game too. We'll see, I guess.

Yeah I think I only managed to do Fulham one year and Everton through some YoungWolves scheme (back when I had reason to be called YoungWolf...).

Actually Arsenal when we lost 2-0 but that was because someone had spare tickets right at the last minute and I literally live ten minutes walk from the Emirates. I'd quite like to go to West Ham but I reckon I'll be able to get tickets in the home end in the likely event I can't get away tickets.

Actually I think I got to West Ham one of the years in the Prem, but only because it was on NYD. To memory we lost 2-0 and Freddie bloody Sears scored so it was a great day all round!

Oh shit, I was at that one too! Rob Green beat us on his own pretty much, with some help from Zubar with that ridiculous own goal. We beat Chelsea three days later at home (which I was also at).

Oh shit, I was at that one too! Rob Green beat us on his own pretty much, with some help from Zubar with that ridiculous own goal. We beat Chelsea three days later at home (which I was also at).

Yeah, I wasn't!

Back