• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (A) 21/12 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see RAN get further forward and more involved down the left.

you just have to love Neto, such a great player..also when will Otasowie get a freekick?

Hope Mee has to come off as reward for his macho sliding bollocks

otasowie just got blatantly clipped no free kick or yellow wtf

It’s not a club I have much time for Burnley. Tarkowski shit houses Owen as I type

God these short corners do my head in.

So easily read by every defence we face.

What happened to the routine what saw Neves score v United?

Anotger fucking Shit Ref. Has the Prem actually got any decent Refs?

Otasawie doesn’t exactly seem like a natural striker here!
When Podence was twisting and turning in the box Otasowie looked a bit out of place, didn't move enough to offer an option or worry the defenders. Feel a bit like when we put Donk up there!

Burnley are fouling him repeatedly though, not sure why Tarkowski wasn't punished for that cynical clip. Hopefully this can be a learning experience for the lad.

maybe we can get a freekick in the second half

Reactions: b3h
When Podence was twisting and turning in the box Otasowie looked a bit out of place, didn't move enough to offer an option or worry the defenders. Feel a bit like when we put Donk up there!

Burnley are fouling him repeatedly though, not sure why Tarkowski wasn't punished for that cynical clip. Hopefully this can be a learning experience for the lad.
Yep. We're doing alright but I'd like someone central like Silva for Pod/Neto to pivot off.

Refs been fine.

I’m more bothered by Wolves only attacking threat being individual brilliance/ running from Neto / Podence. Standard for us in 3-4-3 / 3-5-2

Why the hell didn’t Rui come out for that? Shocking.

Shape not working for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back