• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley 1-1 Wolves: Verdict Thread

I honestly haven’t noticed this but maybe I’m not paying enough attention!
It first showed itself against Fulham, when he refused to pass to Fraser even when he was in a decent position, continued against Coventry when he added throwing his arms around into the mix. On Saturday Chiwome got the same treatment, tonight less arm waving but still a reluctance to pass to him. We all get that those guys shouldn't be on the bench let alone starting but for a senior professional to treat them that way is shite

Sa kept us in the game. Injuries + poor strength in depth probably means our season is just about done. Er, Gary? Don`t bother playing a centre forward if the rest of the team are going to practically ignore the fact he is on the pitch. Someone else on here as already said it but, I concur, Santo is Berra reincarnated. I`m a bit reluctant to criticize Lemina and Gomes what with some of our keystone cop defending and little outlet up front. Still, a points a point.

GON's interview on Sky definitely sounded like was firing shots across the bow of the club. He's clearly unhappy that they've been let down by the club's lack of transfer activity in January.

GON's interview on Sky definitely sounded like was firing shots across the bow of the club. He's clearly unhappy that they've been let down by the club's lack of transfer activity in January.
He knew what he was getting into.... so we're told.

Decent point from a proper banana skin game against a side battling for their lives. We weren't great, wish we'd stop pissing around with the ball in our own area. Sa pulled off some great saves again. Chiwomne tried hard but he clearly isn't ready and the sooner we have Cunha back (great to see him come on) and Hwang the better. Another point on the board for the walking wounded

the sooner we have Cunha back (great to see him come on) and Hwang the better.
Hwang has an outside chance to play v West Ham but more than likely back for the Forest game. according to GO.

Same with Dawson.

I assume he's talking about Broja.

I mean fair play on him. People probably bored of my reiterating this, but I said at the time it was a red flag the quote about "not replacing a massive amount of minutes." for the departing Strikers missing the point, as there had been time we needed a change, option or rotation and couldn't do so due to the unsuitability of the options.

I wonder if he'll be told he's entitled and doesn't understand FFP like all the simps were hiding behind all window
They'll always be there, on Saturday's verdict thread we were told we should be grateful we don't have an FFP charge

GON knew things were tight but probably wasn’t aware that it was that tight.
Don’t think he’ll drop to the Lop levels of “don’t you know who I am” but can see another uncertain summer coming up again.

GON knew things were tight but probably wasn’t aware that it was that tight.
Don’t think he’ll drop to the Lop levels of “don’t you know who I am” but can see another uncertain summer coming up again.
"tight"

Back