• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bristol City (A)

History favours us. However, we had a good game, last Saturday! Who knows? I fancy all three points, though.

Quite hopeful - Ashton Gate is a pretty happy hunting ground for us. Hopefully the weekend result has got the wheels back on our wagon.

Interesting tonight because we set up well to beat Birmingham but we will have to play differently tonight against a completely different Bristol City side. I wonder if we can do it.

Interesting tonight because we set up well to beat Birmingham but we will have to play differently tonight against a completely different Bristol City side. I wonder if we can do it.

They play wingbacks, we should be able to combat that pretty easily. Need to keep the ball on the deck though as their centre halves are all big lugs.

They play wingbacks, we should be able to combat that pretty easily. Need to keep the ball on the deck though as their centre halves are all big lugs.

Yeah anything in the air towards Flint et al and Afobe is not winning it but i still want to see how we go about tonight. We know Agard can be a threat and i think Freeman is more than decent but we should be winning this.

All people I know are Bristol City fans and they say Agard is fucking shite. *now watch him score a hattrick*

Pleased to see some consistency in team selection, if it ain't broke...blah, blah

I think we should have some joy behind their full backs if we can push Henry and Byrne a bit further on.

Important game, 3 pts could be vital

So... Not too much happening so far then?! Just got in from playing 5-aside and pleased to see the same side selected (aside from my Jack Price love....)

Wolves very much had the better of it so far, a lot of corners for us so far as well.

City on the counter attack, playing nicely, Wolves get men back to recover.

Everything going through Marlon pack and Freeman for them, City enjoying a bit more possession now.

Wolves really horrifically lacking the edge/final ball. Altho Williamson has had a couple of attempts from corners, but he's yet to get one on target. Golbourne and Henry seem to be coming up a lot atm.

Cheers for the updates SWW.

Kodija seems to be their main threat atm, they seem to be trying to get the ball to him as much as possible. City upping the tempo, Wolves getting frightened atm. Need to get back hold of this ASAP, Afobe has barely had a touch so far and he's lucky to not have a yellow. Korey Smith booked.

Back