• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bristol City (A) 30/12 Build-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team does everything! Down to 10 for 70 minutes, stick in there and ground out the win. That's it for me, we're going up

awesome!!! someone put that wolves Bristol gif on...just pissed myself at it

This team does everything! Down to 10 for 70 minutes, stick in there and ground out the win. That's it for me, we're going up
Yeah, and we showwd character!

This is why Barry is so important he fucked up for their goal but his set piece quality is immense. So happy for Bennett too I can't believe it

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Went for a curry in Sheffield, 1-0 down, 10 men, no Sky - just checked my phone and cannot believe the final score.....and Hi-Ho Silver Lining is now playing in the curry house! This is going to taste great. Cheers Ryan.

Gonna close this shortly lads. Verdict thread is up.

Well I know I said I didn't mind who played, Danny or Bennett but if Batth gets another game this season it'll be because we've had an injury crisis.
Ryan Bennett, I apologise for being so horrible about you!

Great win. Some of our 'stars' weren't that great tonight but dyg in and the others stepped up and won us the game. We've got a great squad.

Broke my toe this morning and just re broke it jumping up at that goal but I don’t care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back