• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A) 29/10/22 - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Stop picking on us' pleads man who thinks his team played well whilst getting stuffed 4-0.

'We're doing our best' continues out of depth coach.

'It'll all be better when the fans get behind us, starting at Brentford' says Chairman's shit shield trying desperately to paint legacy fans as the problem.

'Stop picking on us' pleads man who thinks his team played well whilst getting stuffed 4-0.

'We're doing our best' continues out of depth coach.

'It'll all be better when the fans get behind us, starting at Brentford' says Chairman's shit shield trying desperately to paint legacy fans as the problem.
Don't think he said anything wrong to be honest, defending apart there was some good stuff against Leicester.

Against Palace as well, Our confidence is brittle, destroyed by a poor season, kicking on from last season.

Not one of us after close of the window was disappointed with the window, late was useless that we know, the board have fucked up royally by not getting a manager in.

There has been some good spells the defence has been awful, Killman from England form to championship form, Collins from hot prospect to championship performances, Johnny from 1st class to non league can't give a fucking shit that's not really Shi's fault.

Don't think he said anything wrong to be honest, defending apart there was some good stuff against Leicester.

Against Palace as well, Our confidence is brittle, destroyed by a poor season, kicking on from last season.

Not one of us after close of the window was disappointed with the window, late was useless that we know, the board have fucked up royally by not getting a manager in.

There has been some good spells the defence has been awful, Killman from England form to championship form, Collins from hot prospect to championship performances, Johnny from 1st class to non league can't give a fucking shit that's not really Shi's fault.
Apart from getting stuffed 4-0 and barely laying a glove on a side that were 2-0 up after 20 minutes we were great?

I mean, seriously?

We got beat at Palace because the coach can't coach and all the players form has dropped off because..... the coaching team can't coach.

And this is them trying their best and it's not their fault, it's the fault of the fans not getting behind the team.

Get in the bin with that crap.

Sellars and the coaching team are literally Jeff Shi's remit. He employs them.

None of my group are going to Brighton, trains are on strike, my dad's at a wedding and a mate is recovering from an operation, we've tried giving them away to friends and family given they have three season tickets at their disposal but we can't shift them.

None of us are bothered about the prospect of missing it. Definitely not going to Leeds and I'm 50/50 on Arsenal due to the late kick off. Used to bounce out of bed on the morning of a game but I've lost interest, I've looked at my phone more in game during the last 6 months than I have the previous six years.

I've noticed an increase in the number of emails I'm getting about Corporate tickets too.
I won't be making Brighton either, got something pretty bloody important come up. Two games on the spin I'll be giving my ticket away and i don't particularly care at the moment. Don't worry @Johnny75 Cass will be there to keep you company!

The weather would be crap when I intend to go and clean up the garden so I can avoid this afternoon’s debacle

Going into games assuming we'll lose is a strange feeling that I'd almost forgotten about. Under Nuno, I just about got used to the feeling that we could beat anyone. What a shitshow.
No confidence we can score a goal at the moment let alone win a game. As you say, a complete shit show

Its like being back under McCarthy or Jones.

Where you hope for a win just to paper over the cracks of how shit existence in this league is when your highest expectations are 17th.

They’re playing Nunes out of position again. Idiots.

Costa starts. Semedo in for Jonny. Boubacar in for Moutinho.

It's about as good as we've got, will be interesting to see where Nunes lines up.

It's about as good as we've got, will be interesting to see where Nunes lines up.
On the app they have him pictured as the 10. Hopefully the app is wrong, otherwise its more proof that we don't have anyone in charge who has a fucking clue.

Who's ready for Wolves to ruin another weekend? If I'm struggling to get motivated for this one I'm not surprised the players are seemingly the same

Who's ready for Wolves to ruin another weekend? If I'm struggling to get motivated for this one I'm not surprised the players are seemingly the same

I've just accepted we are shit and probably going to finish bottom so anything is a bonus really. If we lose less than 3-0 we'll have surpassed my expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back