• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth Away 23/2

Should have won this. Shit show by the ref, bloody hell.

And guys, these situations would have been cleared right by VAR. We might have lost that game and nothing would have been done.

1-1 - worst ref I’ve seen in absolutely ages, appalling.

Bournemouth dive like babies. Ake and king were excellent for them, pretty much everyone played ok for us, no real standouts.

Poor til Cav came on but well worth a point. Bournemouth are dirty bastards though.

Good point against the biggest bunch of diving wankers in the world

Fuck right off its outside

Fucks sake, another pen and the foul was outside the box - fucking ref

It's the Roger East show.

Fuck off you bald cunt.

They were diving all over the place in the box earlier as well

Fuck off shitty ref. My fucking god. Turned the stream off right there.

We are having to fight against 12 here - get away with a draw & I will be content, but really want a 92nd minute winner now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just take the 1-1 please. We’re all over the shop here

Whew!

Game over - a point is Ok even if I really wanted a lot more than that.

Apart from the shot onto the bar & 1 decent save by Patricio they didn't really threaten enormously.

Didn't see the first half so can't say how bad the decisions were for the penalty given or the one refused for us were, but from what I saw in the second then the Ref never had real control of that.

Just to point out we have 40 points in February!
Point here is fine. Could have been a lot worse. Last ten was a real roller coaster
Awesome

Well we've survived one of the worst refereeing performances I've seen in ages. Bournemouth are a dirty, diving, whingeing, cheating bunch of horrible scumbags. One of Raul's poorer displays of the season but took the penalty superbly. Cav and Traore made a difference to a fairly insipid attacking display, Boly MOTM.

Watford stay above us on GD for now. We have Hudds away on Tuesday, they play Liverpool away on Wednesday

Absolute shithouse of a club and players. Whining and moaning at the ref constantly. Fraser, Mepham and Golsing being the worst of them. The sooner they **** off back down the leagues the better.

Glad to got out of there with a point, thanks to their diving players and absolute tosshole of a ref.

Take the point as the game descended into madness in the end but we probably should have got more.

Traore was really good when he came on but in that five minutes of madness after our penalty he really destroyed our defensive shape I thought. Cav too. Then when we recovered it again he came back into the game.

Ake was outstanding for them. Carried their whole backline

Absolute shithouse of a club and players. Whining and moaning at the ref constantly. Fraser, Mepham and Golsing being the worst of them. The sooner they **** off back down the leagues the better.

Glad to got out of there with a point, thanks to their diving players and absolute tosshole of a ref.

This should be the official summary - but you forgot the two red cards they should have received, dirty bastards

Like I said they haven't changed since they went up. Repulsive nouveau riche bunch of cunts.

Eddie Howe is touted as a Manager who should be given a chance at a top 6 team, but the way they play almost certainly comes from the top.

They did that in the Championship & have carried it on in the PL. Am sure that the philosophy comes from him & its not the right way to play any game - borderline cheating.

Eddie Howe is touted as a Manager who should be given a chance at a top 6 team, but the way they play almost certainly comes from the top.

They did that in the Championship & have carried it on in the PL. Am sure that the philosophy comes from him & its not the right way to play any game - borderline cheating.

No borderline about it Peter. Fraser was a disgrace at the end after Gosling's challenge on Neves (which I have definitely seen ref's give red cards for)

Gosling is a proper shitehouse. Horrible specimen. I suppose they have to compensate for letting Arter go.

There were a few borderline reds. The elbow that nearly knocked out a couple of Moutinho's teeth, the late challenge clattering Doc in the area (from a guy already on yellow), that late lunge by Gosling.

I really like Ake, and I thought he was pretty immense today, but the rest of the Bournemouth team... ugh.

Utter shithouse stuff from Bournemouth, should have had two sent off. What a vile team. And if that fucker is a professional ref then I've got three balls.

Back