• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Not furious, I just know what an absolute charlatan he is and will be pleased when he is found out by the rest of the country
Much as i agree with your sentiment, Boris is still polling at around 35-40% i'm not sure this country will ever find anyone out if they can't with Boris.

Rishi apparently considering another eat out to help out scheme after this lockdown...

Rishi apparently considering another eat out to help out scheme after this lockdown...
I think its something he said he will look at once the vaccine programme is in place and working. Some headline writers have got carried away and think he means next month.

Cummings definitely going before Christmas according to Newsnight.

Who is going to take over from Cummings as PM?
Laura Kuenssberg.

In news that will be unsurprising to everyone, by revealing that she had spoken to Cummings about his departure, she has also blown the cover of who her senior Downing street source has been over the last 18 months or so. She has been in his pocket and pushed his agenda on the biggest platform of all.

He's gone immediately. The fucking awful cunt.

One of the worst people on earth.

So the Government lost the people over lockdown for an extra 5 1/2 months of the prick. I'm guessing this is linked to the US election and having to do a deal with the EU

What is Kuenssberg going to do now?

Keep piping off Fat Al?

To think people used to get really offended about Mandelson and Campbell, then we get this arsehole 20 years later. He's beyond contempt. I shouldn't think he'll live in the UK for much longer, literally everyone hates him.

Coincidentally enough he did live in Russia for a bit, but I'm sure he won't be going there. No. Not a hope.

I think sleeper agents used to get a dacha for a job well done.

Keep piping off Fat Al?

To think people used to get really offended about Mandelson and Campbell, then we get this arsehole 20 years later. He's beyond contempt. I shouldn't think he'll live in the UK for much longer, literally everyone hates him.

Coincidentally enough he did live in Russia for a bit, but I'm sure he won't be going there. No. Not a hope.
given he had to drive 260 miles to find someone willing to support with childcare in an emergency, there is definitely a friend shortage...

Maybe he and Toby "no-one came to my stag do" Jones could make a support bubble. I'm sure they'd get on really well.

Then we'd just need to find out where they were meeting and firebomb it.

Now there's trying to do three things at once.

He could form a support bubble with Toby Jones of course but I'd have to buy the latter a year's worth of drinks to say sorry.

Yes, Toby Young.

on a related note (and I am aware of exactly how thin the ice I am skating on here is...) after seeing who this cain fella is, and then you have dom himself, and toby jones young. what is it with short baldies being obnoxious right wing gits?

Back