• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birthday thread

Many Happy Returns mate - pleased you had a good day.

Ha ha ha... Happy Belated Peter!

A happy birthday to me yesterday - at least my son's made the 200 mile round trip to buy me lunch & a few beers which is more that you miserable buggers on here did :icon_biggrin:

Shows that as you age you become invisible to the general population!!

Happy belated birthday, I feel your pain...
A happy birthday to me on the 27th - at least my son's made me a bird house at school which is more that you miserable buggers on here did :icon_biggrin:

Shows that as you age you become invisible to the general population!
;)

To avoid any one else getting upset at being ignored - then a happy birthday to Bandy (though worryingly he's only a year older that my youngest son!)

Cheers guys. Just a chilled out one today. Happy with the 3 points more than anything else.

SILLY QUESTION.

How do you spot birthdays on here?

If you entered your DOB when you registered then it shows up at the bottom of the 'Forum' page on the relevant date (plus you get a celebratory email from the site :Cheerleader:)

Not everyone did so those are unknown

Main forum page, at the bottom.

Happy Birthday Deutsch, have a good one mate

If you entered your DOB when you registered then it shows up at the bottom of the 'Forum' page on the relevant date (plus you get a celebratory email from the site :Cheerleader:)

Not everyone did so those are unknown

PLF thank you

Birthday wishes to DW.-http://astrostyle.com/aries-2018-horoscope/:nod:

Happy Birthday Dan, will sling a beer your way this evening

Hope the boys get a good result for you tonight, Daniel - have a smashing day, and well done for being my age again.

Happy Birthday Deutsch Wolf.

Have a good day and an even better evening.

Thanks guys - let's hope the lads do the business later (would have been nice to secure promotion tonight, bloody Fulham)

Getting close to the big 40 DW....
Hopefully a decent party of sorts this evening!

Back