• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birthday thread

Cheers all. It was a good one if you consider getting pissed on Ubu good when all you were planning was a chilled evening watching TV!

Happy Birthday to Jinky - my favourite resident arsehead.

You're only getting this message because we won tonight. I'd have completely ignored you otherwise.

Xx

Happy birthday to Dino - one of the few who exceed my age number (even if only just - 1 yr is of greater importance at this end than the other!)

Thanks to the few who bothered to send me Birthday wishes, namely Parkin, LJ and Darlo, and the system. Cheers.

I awoke yesterday, sat up in bed and said '69 today'. The wife said 'no chance, even if it is your birthday'.

Thanks again lads. :)

Belateds, Dino - hope you had a good day!!

Thanks to the few who bothered to send me Birthday wishes, namely Parkin, LJ and Darlo, and the system. Cheers.

I awoke yesterday, sat up in bed and said '69 today'. The wife said 'no chance, even if it is your birthday'.

Thanks again lads. :)

:clap:

A happy birthday to me yesterday - at least my son's made the 200 mile round trip to buy me lunch & a few beers which is more that you miserable buggers on here did :icon_biggrin:

Shows that as you age you become invisible to the general population!!

Back