• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birthday thread

Happy Birthday Phil. Beer to celebrate?

Happy Birthday leeds, I should hope by now you are on your 4th :)

Not a birthday but really deserving of a mention... Happy 42nd Wedding Anniversary to David (Frank) and his rock, Christine. Have a wonderful day both of you and Frank, get the wallet out for a meal! :icon_lol:

Not a birthday but really deserving of a mention... Happy 42nd Wedding Anniversary to David (Frank) and his rock, Christine. Have a wonderful day both of you and Frank, get the wallet out for a meal! :icon_lol:

I'm sure he has been sourcing money off vouchers for months :icon_smile:

Happy anniversary to you both

Happy 42nd Anniversary to you both, have a lovely day. Your good lady deserves a sodding Sainthood!!

A bit harsh - it's not like he's not done that before, such as during their courtship:

italy_02.jpg

Happy Anniversary to you both - hope you have a wonderful day.

Thank you for the kind wishes. 42 years and I still haven't recieved my knighthood from the Queen...

Indeed. The very best wishes to you both. I hope you have an excellent evening planned.

I'd also like to echo the sentiment and add that Christine deserves every accolade going :)

Thank you Gents, and yes the good lady deserves a medal for putting up with me for all these years.

Back