• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birthday thread

All the best, T-Dan. Ignore Bear - the beard must be allowed to thrive.

Don't worry, the beard isn't going anywhere.

d553b6d4b8c2b74f13869098557c5847.jpg

Bloody hell mate, you've got children entwined in that beard, I assume against their will ????

Langers - may I be the first to wish you a happy birthday (seeing as no other bugger seems inclined)

Have a good day

Thanks to all you people who aren't called Paul :icon_lol:

Had a brill day. Got Roger Waters: The Wall Live on bluray (currently playing) and The Last Of Us for my PS4. Went to the Bull and Bladder for Bathams, had a very hot curry in Lye before more Bathams in Stourbridge.

My kind of day.

Thanks to all you people who aren't called Paul :icon_lol:

Had a brill day. Got Roger Waters: The Wall Live on bluray (currently playing) and The Last Of Us for my PS4. Went to the Bull and Bladder for Bathams, had a very hot curry in Lye before more Bathams in Stourbridge.

My kind of day.

Sounds a great day Langers. Good music, good beer, good gaming and good curry. I like it!

Happy Birthday for yesterday Langers. Glad to see you had a good day. :)

seeing as you all forgot mine...... again.... you can all bugger off ! Add birthdays to christmas and bah humbug the lot of you!

seeing as you all forgot mine...... again.... you can all bugger off ! Add birthdays to christmas and bah humbug the lot of you!

:icon_lol:

Sorry man, when was it? Happy BELATED Birthday for last week/month/year* . Hope your day was as good as Langer's was :rock:

Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

*delete as appropriate

:icon_lol:

Sorry man, when was it? Happy BELATED Birthday for last week/month/year* . Hope your day was as good as Langer's was :rock:

Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

*delete as appropriate

August 20 the. Same as last year! Don't start with the Christmas talk either!

Happy Birthday Leeds...Have a good 'un Phil

Back