• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birthday thread

Cheers folks. Hope we can stuff Bolton - unlike we did on this day 5 years ago... http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9382116.stm (Warning, contains Zubar error)

Happy Birthday mate - though don't feel you have to post any tasting notes about your cake.

15%2B-%2B1

Happy Birthday Will, Beer to celebrate?

Oh yes. Got a rather marvellous Beavertown Barrel Aged Moose Fang that I may just crack open should I decide against the match...

beavertown_moosefang.png

Have the happiest of birthdays Will

Love
Paul

Happy birthday mate.
What are you getting as a present?
Another 50 fucking bottles of beer that no one has ever heard of?
All those deliveries you get on a daily basis.... do you give them to friends or photograph them and send 'em back?
You can't possibly drink 'em all....
Just not possible...
#sulkingandjealous

Happy birthday mate.
What are you getting as a present?
Another 50 fucking bottles of beer that no one has ever heard of?
All those deliveries you get on a daily basis.... do you give them to friends or photograph them and send 'em back?
You can't possibly drink 'em all....
Just not possible...
#sulkingandjealous

No idea on presents yet - will do that after work. Although I have been sent a photo of my next 12 BeerBods beers that got delivered today, and I've just ordered 16 cans of Vocation Them and Us :D

No idea on presents yet - will do that after work. Although I have been sent a photo of my next 12 BeerBods beers that got delivered today, and I've just ordered 16 cans of Vocation Them and Us :D

See!
See!!!
How do you get through all that shit?

Happy Birthday Paul,
Love
Darlo ;)

Many Happy Returns, Paul. You might want to increase the font size on the forum to help you in your old age.

Back