• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birthday thread

Thanks guys but I manged to escpape the cypro in the village by coming to Athens, with a fine bottle of brandy frog 1 sent me.

Good job really,as sunday was the "finished making the cypro" party, started at lunchtime and ended up, well,..... i have no idea I woke up in the car at 6am bloody freezing and still pissed, so i figured the great escape from the hair of the dog celebration was the best bet.

Ended up being roped in to play santa at Acropolis 1's school play and festivities day today, the first instructions were ,"and you can't tell the kids who won't sit still to fuck off"...grrrr bah humbug !

still the little shits did sing happy birthday.

sorry im late Pav, but hope you had a nice birthday with a LOT of cypro and women ;)

Its too late now Freddeno, you just ruined everything !!!

:)

SLA, how many birthdays fo you have. The forum is showing that it is your birthday again. Happy birthday for whenever it is...

Happy Birthday to Kenny Hibbitt.

Have a cracking day young mon :) :) :)

DDW, 32, Hahahahahahaha :)

Have the happiest of birthdays Sir

Love
Paul
x

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday DDW filled with all things you enjoy X

Happy Birthday DDW, hope you've had a good one!

Thanks you guys! had a nice visit from Wolf Hunting and my lil sister, which cheered me right up as usually my birthday is a bit of an anti-climax

I believe a certain young lady is celebrating her birthday today.

Happy birthday PPB. I hope you have a great day.

Have the happiest of birthdays PPB

Love
Paul
x

Back