• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birthday thread

Cheers Langers. Fortunately I do not get hangovers. Not always a good thing as it means I can drink a lot more than I should! Even QPR couldnt ruin my birthday ( but they had a damn good try)

You don't get hangovers?!? What is this lunacy?! You're obviously not doing it right.

I never used to get them either. Even after my 21st when I was wasted on tequila and couldn't remember how I got home, I woke up the next morning at 8am with nothing more than a slightly thick head. A bit of breakfast and a cuppa and I was fine by 10am!

Whereas there's a lad at work, who if he goes out on a bender on a Friday night, he'll be hung over all weekend and still be feeling rough on Monday morning at work. That must be horrible!

I don't get hangovers either...It's great

I don't get hangovers.
I've never ever had a hangover in my life.

In fairness, I very rarely drink though. The only real exception to that is when darlo is a bad influence on me...:icon_wink:

Nor me, but to be fair I haven't drunk for over six years :)

I do, although a bit more sensible these days about how often and how much I drink ( yes hard to believe for those that know me!!)

Wishing Langers a happy birthday. Hope its filled with a few good ales, a decent curry and love and cuddles from ya kiddy winks.

Have a lovely day :)

Thanks all. Enjoying a lazy day today!

Wishing Langers a happy birthday. Hope its filled with a few good ales, a decent curry and love and cuddles from ya kiddy winks.

I've already had plenty of cuddles - the curry will be eaten in around 6 hours, with the good ales to follow. You clearly recognise my idea of a decent birthday!! :)

Happy Birthday Langers. You can be happy in the knowledge that no matter how old you are, you will always be exactly one month younger than me!

Mr. Booth, have the happiest of birthdays

Love
Paul
x

Happy birthday Langers, hope you have a top day!!

Happy Birthday Langers.

Hope you have/had a great day!

Happy Birthday oldleemillgold ( your names almost as much of a mouthful as mine!!)

Hope you have a smashing day :)

Back