• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birthday thread

Hope you have a good one HW

Love
Paul
x

Happy Birthday HW, enjoy your curry

Happy birthday Trev.

And also happy birthday to Lupo

I hope you have both had a great day.

Happy birthday Lupo!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday too Trev.

Many thanks! I was at work but it was ok, off out for some food and vino in a bit though!

Happy Birthday to the two Birthday Boys, hope you are both having an enjoyable day :)

Thanks all, I thought I was gonna be one of those that no one gives a fuck about.

Happy Birthday TDan, hope your day is filled with all things you enjoy and lots of nice cake :)

Happy birthday T Dan and a belated happy birthday to Trev and Lupo.
Love
Paul

Happy Birthday TDan. Have a great day. Belated birthday wishes for Trev and Lupo too. xx

Many Happy Returns to Lupo, Trev and Dan.

Cheers everyone.

Happy Birthday TDan, hope your day is filled with all things you enjoy and lots of nice cake :)

My day will be mainly filled with being at work so not really that enjoyable! I'm looking forward to going home and opening cards and presents (well, watching Belle open my presents) with the family later. My wife is baking me a cherry meringue pie :)

Happy birthday to TDan - at work, but hopefully people there will be nice to you seeing as its your birthday & a whole day's worth of anticipation of a good evening.

Belated wishes to Trev & Lupo as well

Cheers everyone.

My day will be mainly filled with being at work so not really that enjoyable! I'm looking forward to going home and opening cards and presents (well, watching Belle open my presents) with the family later. My wife is baking me a cherry meringue pie :)

I'd have to open my cards before I went to work as your Birthday is nearly over by the time you get home. Enjoy your evening and your cherry meringue :)

Back