• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birthday thread

Happy returns Mike, Hope you have a good time with your family with plenty of alcohol being taken...

I'll be interested on your thoughts on the day for when I get to be 50...

Mike - Happy Birthday mate. Here's hoping you have a very good day & no work involved & one or two :pint2:.

Now that you have joined those of us in the 50+ club on here I trust that you will now be posting in a mature and erudite way as the rest of us do - actually, remembering the way most of us post, scrub that as its not a particularly accurate comment :facepalm:

(PS. - Roy nobody believes your last statement - too many of us have met you for you to get away with hiding the truth behind a keyboard :))

Cheers guys.....I'm off work until Saturday so I think I'll be able to have a beer or two as I got a really nice selection from various friends including the front 8 from WolfiePhil

1545735_10202400513553851_8187229521223636197_n.jpg

Last edited:
Id wish you to have a good un Darlo, but I'm sure you will :)

Love
Paul

Thanks for the Birthday wishes people. I've had a brilliant weekend and can confirm that 50 is the new 40! :headbang: :burp:

Happy Birthday Mr Quirk,

With all best wishes,

PPB .

Have the happiest of birthdays Quirk

Love
Paul
x

Happy boffday Ower Quirk.

Happy Birthday Quirk...Enjoy the Giants Causeway bud

Happy Birthday Jason!
I didn't know!
You might have mentioned it last night at the game, I'd have bought you a pint you miserable sod!
Enjoy yourself in the Bushmills Distillery....
Look for the Purple label mate....

Back