• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birthday thread

(doffs cap)...

That is a fine present sir, I salute you.

wow super forum day Nov 16th, happy birthday girlies, on official husband grovelling day! ha ha you wish.

Happy birthday to two lovely ladies, this place would be far uglier without you.

Lots of Love
Paul
x

Thank you for the kind birthday wishes. Frank took me out for a meal last night, and he paid!!!!

I hope Squeeze had a fantastic birthday xxx

Happy birthday girls!
Nice meal Mrs T, and a lovely day I hope, and Mrs Squeeze gets to ride home in a brand new car...

Hope you both had a lovely time, lots of cards, some nice prezzies and a few good memories.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes everyone. I hope Mrs Tisi really enjoyed her day too. I can confirm I have been utterly spoilt by my wonderful Paddington. And to top off the weekend, my little lad won MOTM for saving a penalty and all round goalie goodness. Life is good and I am extremely lucky.

Happy birthday Bear. Have a good un mate

Happy Birthday sir - here's hoping the Wolves bring you 3 points. Have a good one mate.

Thanks. Just getting over another bout of illness with my colitis and feeling much better today so that is as good a present as any.

Happy Birthday Bear.

Some Birthday Bear Beers now you're better?

Have the happiest of birthdays Bear

Paul
x

Back