• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birthday thread

Happy birthday Jack

Love
Paul

Happy birthday to Stan/Jack. Hope there's plenty of ale on the menu for you tonight!

Thanks everyone, you're all too kind.

Happy birthday to Stan/Jack. Hope there's plenty of ale on the menu for you tonight!

Cheers Trevor.

There will be ale on the menu tonight! Firstly a meal here and then onto the local here. Cracking night in store!

Sorry Jack... Completely missed this!

Hope it was good...
Any point expecting a report on the night....

Regardless of his shameless prompting on the 'Annoy thread' I think its James birthday, if it is, happy birthday matey!

Happy Birthday James - now for goodness sake, stop posting on here and go and enjoy your holiday!

A lesson for us all. Please remember to check international time zones before daring to wish a friend a happy birthday just in case the said friend in question gets annoyed at your inability to link their location in the world to GMT.

Happy birthday James.

I don't know why but I can't stop thinking about the episode of Miranda when she went on holiday.

Happy birthday James.

Hope you're enjoying Weston-super-(dela)mare.

How to lose board cred in one easy sentence.

In my defence:

1) I wasn't aware of having any anyway.
2) I saw comments relating to ghastly childrens programmes the other day and was thinking to myself that as a rule I'm not generally not in when they are on. Miranda is something that they insist on watching in the evenings if they are still up.

In my defence:

1) I wasn't aware of having any anyway.
2) I saw comments relating to ghastly childrens programmes the other day and was thinking to myself that as a rule I'm not generally not in when they are on. Miranda is something that they insist on watching in the evenings if they are still up.

1. Good point - well made.
2. You let them watch that shit? Whatever next - encouraging them to speak with a Black Country accent?

I take it it is now safe to wish James a happy one, so happy birthday James, enjoy your day.

Also , a happy birthday to me mom, love ya loads XxX

Regardless of his shameless prompting on the 'Annoy thread' I think its James birthday, if it is, happy birthday matey!

Not prompting, I was genuinely annoyed. :)

Happy Birthday James - now for goodness sake, stop posting on here and go and enjoy your holiday!

Cheers and it's 7am here with nothing open, so I will post on here and then go for a walk down the beach.

Thank you everyone for the nice messages, just for a random fact. Petula Clark is also celebrating her birthday today she is 81 years young.

Back