• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (A) 17/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

If Toti carries this on into the 2nd half I'll imagine Dawson will be on for him sharpish. Not ideal though as Saka is on that side and Dawson is pretty slow. Maybe Santi in that case.

Bellegarde reverts to type..... loses the ball in a dangerous area and now a cross to nowhere... he'd been half decent until now and it seems his concentration is lacking.

OK. Will take 1-0 down at HT. Could have been 1-1 but for a great save but Arsenal are clearly better than us..

It’s going as expected really we’re behind and just clinging to Arsenal coat tails, Arsenal will routinely get a second we’ll be happy to not get humped

Larsen’s chance deserved to go in tbh. One of the better saves we’ll see this season.

Arsenal’s finishing has been poor.

Toti 1/10, not surprised.

I don't have too many complaints about the way we've set up and the system we are playing, its been okay. The main issue has been individual errors and lapses in concentration that have given the ball away. That is down to the quality of players we have and haven't got.

We’re playing as well as we can, with the players we have.

I’m sorry, but let’s not pretend to be surprised when Toti isn’t a modern day Rio Ferdinand.

We have to accept that we are stratospheres away from this Arsenal side.

There’s something a little sad about watching with the only wish being that you don’t get embarrassingly pumped.

Poor defending for the goal, Sa in no mans land, no full onne stopping the cross

Hopefully we can keep it at 1-0 for 15 mins and get Cunha on

Poor defending for the goal, Sa in no mans land, no full onne stopping the cross
One of those for Sa. Come and he gets beat, stay and he probably gets beat. The issue was not closing the cross and then Toti not being aware of Havertz position and not stopping his run. I may be a bit harsh on Toti in that but generally he's been shite anyway.

Back