• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

581019_10150797470640973_662810972_11864463_1582478848_n.jpg

Whats with all these pictures of stupid faces? I dont see how they could possibly be funny to anyone?

Whats with all these pictures of stupid faces? I dont see how they could possibly be funny to anyone?

It's the meme's some of them are dead dead funny the troll face after awkward questions is always the best.

Those storm trooper pictures are most excellent.

AMR5n.jpg

The two at the front are ok, but why is that lad at the back trying to shag the engine into life?
Don't they have pull cords over there...?

McIntyre is a comedian for unfunny people....people who will laugh at any old shite because they can't do better themselves.

Complete and utter bollocks.

He's reasonably funny in parts, but for brilliance and rapid fire cleverness laced with good laughs and razor wit loaded with satire, I don't think you get past Dara O'Briain.
But I accept other guys won't like him.

But don't be telling me I laugh any old shite because I can't do better, thank you.

Yes! it makes it worthwhile now. The Problem with Comedy is people have different tastes

It's not a 'problem' at all. Who said it was a 'problem'?
Oh and if you're going to criticize people for there taste in humour, you're gonna have to do way better than 'Yes, it makes it all worthwhile now.' as a bit of satire TGD.

He's reasonably funny in parts, but for brilliance and rapid fire cleverness laced with good laughs and razor wit loaded with satire, I don't think you get past Dara O'Briain.

But don't be telling me I laugh any old shite because I can't do better, thank you.

Dara O'Brian is a bit crap IMO. I like him though because he's into his science like myself.

If the above comedy you describe is what you want then watch some Stewart Lee. Infinitely better.

You laugh at any old shite! Seriously though, people who laugh at McIntyre will tend to like just about anything that's not too near the knuckle. I just find him bland.

Mind, I do think Dara O'Briain is very good!

Just watched Derek, that Ricky Gervais pilot...good God, he's lost his way a bit.

Macintyre is bland, have to agree.
Dara - love the man on telly, was a little underwhelmed when I saw him live. I do think he's funny though.
Rich Hall always makes me laugh, as does Stewart Francis.

Never found Gervais funny. Nor Lee Evans.

No-one will ever come close to the god of comedy, Mr Bill Hicks.

It's not a 'problem' at all. Who said it was a 'problem'?
Oh and if you're going to criticize people for there taste in humour, you're gonna have to do way better than 'Yes, it makes it all worthwhile now.' as a bit of satire TGD.

My point was people have different tastes. I typed it wrong but I wern't criticising anyone for who they like in comedy or anything. Don't read into things that aren't there.

Just because langdale loves cats
mobile-phone-texting-autocorrect-autocowrecks-things-get-really-strange-when-the-battery-dies.jpg

Someone actually thought that was funny enough to spend the time to put words under it.

Someone actually thought that was funny enough to spend the time to put words under it.

It wasn't meant for you to hate on.... it was meant for langers ;)

heres something for you to moan about penk

funny-gifs-slipping-on-the-dock-of-the-bay.gif

Warning, if you have ever listened to the song Friday by Rebecca Black then I think you'd struggle to believe that there's something worse than it. Well, there is:

Warning, if you have ever listened to the song Friday by Rebecca Black then I think you'd struggle to believe that there's something worse than it. Well, there is:

AHHHHHH my ears are bleeding. That's Not funny that's just horrible, how could anything beat rebecca black. it wasn't possible. now it has been beaten as the worst produced song ever....

how long till the hit by a bus parody comes along......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4lZZkbwTP0

Back