• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

Mother Teresa was a much bigger cunt than Barry, who was a really nice guy by all accounts.

I read an interview with his brother Paul on the BBC the other day, and he still really misses him as they'd had their double act since leaving school. They still both went to Rotherham every week to watch their team too.
The older two “chuckle” brothers are well known panto dames, and known in the industry as not having a bad word for anyone, apart from Cilla Black, who they despised with a passion.
On that note, I’ve a friend who’s cabin crew for BA ( the airline, not the bloke out the A team, because obviously he ain’t getting on no plane fool) she said Cilla would never speak to them it was always through her PA sitting next to her, on one American flight my mate had enough, told Cilla “ I always knew you couldn’t sing, but never knew you couldn’t talk either! “ got a right bollocking for that after Cilla complained.

Well Mother Teresa being called a cunt isn't what I expected the Internet to give me today
Bears right, she was a vile person.
Possibly the most famous Albanian ever, apart from Enva Hoxhar, King Zog, Rita Ora and Jim and John Belushi.

Go read about her. She mistreated or refused care in her hospitals to any one who wouldn't convert to her religion. And conditions were often highly unsanitary.

Well Mother Teresa being called a cunt isn't what I expected the Internet to give me today
She was a fucking monster. Pocketed million and millions, put nothing but time into the misery of her 'care homes', spent a lot of the time 'comforting the dying, some or many dying in appalling pain and misery, saying, 'Jesus died in great pain for us, so because he loves you, and gave his life for you, you'll die in pain too.'
Fuck that.

Why didn't they just lock the doors when they realised what was happening?

I’m disappointed with the hotel view of the Las Vegas sphere tbh looks better in videosIMG_1326.jpeg

Back