• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

Daniel Khalife who escaped from Prison and spent the days having a lovely stroll around the local area has today pleaded Not Guilty to the prison escape charge.

Best of luck to his defence lawyer on that one

Last edited:
Daniel Khalife who escaped from Prison and spent the few have a lovely stroll around the local area has today pleaded Not Guilty to the prison escape charge.

Best of luck to his defence lawyer on that one
Tripped over, accidentally got caught under the lorry, fell off and banged his head and subsequently can’t remember anything until he was arrested.

I presume he is just doing to fuck people with the waste of time and costs for everyone involved

Food vans around most days...

I think he is in line for a long stretch anyway. This will add a few months on but nodoubt will run along side with whatever he gets.

The escape was some odd bantz from him as he just hung around a few miles away waiting to be caught.

Well technically he's right as he hasn't actually escaped.

Mother Theresa and Barry Chuckle, just saying you never saw them together in the same room IMG_1309.jpeg

Mother Teresa was a much bigger cunt than Barry, who was a really nice guy by all accounts.

I read an interview with his brother Paul on the BBC the other day, and he still really misses him as they'd had their double act since leaving school. They still both went to Rotherham every week to watch their team too.

Back