• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

My barber in Market Drayton had some interesting reading on offer this morning (not pictured is an even worse option - The Daily Mail)
View attachment 7804
My Indian Takeaway had this in his shop. He didn’t realise what trash it is. It’s not there anymore!
(If he had the Daily Mail) I wouldn’t go back!

My Indian Takeaway had this in his shop. He didn’t realise what trash it is. It’s not there anymore!
(If he had the Daily Mail) I wouldn’t go back!
Why not? The mail in an Indian takeaway has a beautiful irony to it, I would frequent there more and tip well

Saying this in a Jack Grealish impression is a good way to kill yourself laughing

FB_IMG_1689028611831.jpg

Blimey, not only can they talk, but can also tell the time...

FB_IMG_1689069145430.jpg

Blimey, not only can they talk, but can also tell the time...

View attachment 7869
In my coach driving days, I took people to Yorkshire wildlife park and Twycross zoo, and heard many many people ask staff when do the meerkats start talking?
Once saw a lemur vomit on a very well dressed woman’s head, amused me no end

Tbf I will agree that almost all American beers are crap. Only tolerable one is Sam Adams or Leinenkugel. I am more of a Belgian beer guy(Duvel especially).
Best beer I've ever drank was in the US in Boston, literally dozens of different craft beers in every bar.

Back