• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

it’ll be pissy beer and the pizzas will be shit.

it’ll be pissy beer and the pizzas will be shit.
Tbf I will agree that almost all American beers are crap. Only tolerable one is Sam Adams or Leinenkugel. I am more of a Belgian beer guy(Duvel especially).

If they weren’t so scary I’d love to punch a Canada Goose in the face. Hate the things.
letterkenny-canada-gooses.gif

Tbf I will agree that almost all American beers are crap. Only tolerable one is Sam Adams or Leinenkugel. I am more of a Belgian beer guy(Duvel especially).
Belgian, German, Czech, even British, all good.
Tbf I just like beer.
Had a nice local dark Basque beer on the French/Spanish border but buggered if I can remember what it was.
Not sure I've ever tried American beer apart from the crap like Budweiser, Millers etc, got to be some nice ones surely. Is there a craft beer industry out there?

Anyone who points to Budweiser or its ilk as an example of "American beer" has lived a sad, microbrewery-free life.

Craft is where it's at and better captures the spirit of American brewing anyway.

Reactions: SSB
Cider is where it’s at, no arguing, you’ll be wrong.

Wait, isn't Fosters Aussie?

Cider is where it’s at, no arguing, you’ll be wrong.
I can get down with cider if it isn't loaded down with unnecessary sugar.

Is there a craft beer industry out there?
Been in a few over there. Favourite was a craft bar in Boulder City. Did not want to leave that place..might have been because it was baking hot and their pilsner was spot on.

Back