• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

I mean just what the fucking fuck. The Sunday Sport would have been embarrassed by that.

Should be 'schieß auf das Fenster'

He's using the dative which is wrong in this case.

I suppose it explains why he ends up having to say it in English for him to understand.

I suppose it explains why he ends up having to say it in English for him to understand.
Well no, that line is obviously for the audience who doesn't speak German! It was supposed to be because he doesn't understand why he wants him to shoot the windows, as only Gruber knows Mclain is barefoot.

I did read that Karl's (whatever the actor's name is) reaction was genuine because of the bad grammar, but that sounds like a myth.

Yeah, that'll be a myth :D

It's wrong but you'd obviously understand what he meant. Like if someone typed "You should of seen Ross Kemp off of Eastenders in this SAS show last night" you might think they're a fucking cretin with terrible taste but you'd know what they're on about.

Like if someone typed "You should of seen Ross Kemp off of Eastenders in this SAS show last night" you might think they're a fucking cretin with terrible taste
They'd definitely listen to Radio 1.

Somebody at work stole my thesaurus the other day, it made me so angry, and angry

Back