• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

All covered with that 8.5% pay rise his Unions got him before he left the leftist cults that they are.

I’m sure he will turn down any further pay rises that the strike action could earn him on his several £75k salaries.

Morally he should, he is earning 6 x75k a year the greedy botstard

Assuming our bot is a staff nurse then NHS overtime is I think time and a half and a Band 6 gets around £45k so that’s an 80 hour week plus to get to £75k. He has a very impressive work ethic to do this with all his other jobs too. I’m amazed he had time to resign from all those unions

My understanding in each role whether saving lives, making people late for appointments or packing shit for Amazon his basic wage is £75k then his overtime kicks in.

Its as if no research has gone in to it and its designed to make the hard of thinking angry

You're all missing the point, he's purposely making me miss an imaginary train , that I had no intention of catching, stop thinking of yourselves for a minute :mad:

Hold on, so its his fault the parcel I haven't ordered from Amazon is missing?

Yes whilst failing to diagnose my 'cake' retention' medical issue, bastard !

God help them if they ever watch the Sopranos. HBO made dozens of actors do that over the course of the series, the heartless bastards. Plus don't get me started on Six Feet Under...

Hmmm. I would have thought pretending to be dead while your “mother” gets fucked by your “uncle/ father” in GOT would be rather more shocking

Love this.....only Fergie Jnr going with the over the top wish I see (although Brucie's is a cracker as well)

FklJSsXXgAIW0or

Not sure Paul Ince understands what ketchup is if he's ordering it by the pile.

Only Paul Ince would make a Christmas wish that costs about £5 and you can get any time any where.

Only just clocked Lee Martin's...fucking weirdo

I really want that to be all the VHS Tapes Michael Bolton actually owned rather than the music videos he made

Back