• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

Another goodnight for Twitter I see

Seems his stay, work long hours and be treated like shit or quit and take a pay off has seen the bulk of his remaining staff take the pay off option.
Last ditch efforts to get key people to stay via an online meeting saw a load of people decide to 100% quit half way through Elon's pitch

Its a glorious tweet...never fails to make me laugh

twitter have locked down their offices. rumours circulating it risks closing down next week.

edit, being discussed on another thread..

I see Elon's latest trick to try and spray $44bn up the wall is to piss off Apple.

In response, Apple have said they are considering pulling the Twitter App from their products.

All the musky fanboys are saying
1. It’s elons plan to ruin apple so he can buy it
2. Apples a monopoly and against free speech, Elon buying it will restore free speech
3. Elons inventing a phone that’ll kill apple and android and break their monopoly ( 2 big players is a duopoly? But never mind that, because Elon)
4. Elons phone will be the best ever because elon, invented electric cars, space rockets and PayPal .
They’re a weird lot the fanboys, I just don’t get the obsession with him, do they want to be him, want him to notice them, think he’s the second coming or what?

Back