• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

DY5xgjPXUAAm3jn.jpg

The bloke who runs the spoof news site Southend news network reported farage to Westminster council for illegal fly tipping,when he threw the dead fish into the Thames,Westminster council looking into charging him

[video]https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/979226866677682176[/video]

File this one under "funny, coz it's true".

Just your everyday pass time that shit is.

‘Let’s take the kids over the park and make some fatballs to put in the fridge for a week.’ What the fuck?

Mumsnet regularly surpasses the MSE forums for sheer lunacy.

They're about on a par as far as self-righteousness goes.

I think we're about due a MSE repost session...

I think we're about due a MSE repost session...

Probably needs its own thread, but I've just found one. People actually choose to live like this. Not because they need to, not because they have about 23p to live on (which is a situation I've been in more than once), but because they want to be "thrifty" and impress anonymous people on a horrific forum. Fuck me.

Her0n - £2.07 on 3 tubs of spread which (with the one in my fridge and the almost fniished one on the side) should hopefully get me to the end of the month.Ald! - £1.77 on two cartons of soya milk (may be enough for the month, but might need one more) and a box of dried yeast sachets.

The Marm@de has been made, so I now have 6 and a bit jars of marmalade. Hopefully last most of the month, and as I also had the sugar in stock that should reduce spending by around £3.00 - not a lot, but every small reduction will help.

Chicken carcass has been boiled to make stock, and the last of the meat was then picked off the bones. Looks like risotto one day this week - already have some risotto rice in the house, and some mushrooms that need using up, and some frozen peas and sweetcorn. It'll just be missing the ham I normally put in as I've none in the fridge or freezer (don't have bacon either, as I don't like that).

Discovered some tomatoes that need cooking before they can be eaten, so they'll go with my last portion of chips and an older portion of sausages.

Pulled out a portion of chicken supreme for tonight, along with some of the frozen peas and sweetcorn. Have plenty of rice in the house to go with it.

Might do diced chicken (from freezer) with pasta (loads in house) and pesto (in fridge) one night. May add in some more of the peas and sweetcorn.

Probably uncoated fish (plenty of salmon in the freezer as well as a few other bits) with a flavoured couscous (from cupboard) one night.

Not sure if I'm cooking for just me or me and OH on Saturday yet, but it'll be just me on Sunday. If it's just me on Saturday I might do my version of corned beef hash (I just mix fried corned beef into instant mash and serve with pickled red cabbage - all of which I have in the house). If I'm cooking for two it looks like I have two portions of chicken enchilladas in the bottom of the bottom freezer drawer, so I expect those will come out. Just leaves me Sunday to sort

"What's for tea, babe?"

"My version of corned beef hash"

User-Completed-Image-Tie-a-Noose-2017.01.05-18.21.58.0.png

I love these posts, utter, utter weirdos.

If I'm cooking for two it looks like I have two portions of chicken enchilladas in the bottom of the bottom freezer drawer, so I expect those will come out.

Yum.

I used to live on virtually nothing when I lived in Zambia, living without luxuries is nothing to be happy about.

I can't find it now but Mumsnet had a "top Mums tips" thread or something a while back. All their lunatic ideas on how to save time between all that meal planning and passport application malarkey.

One of the tips was to make a huge batch of ham sandwiches on a Sunday, freeze them and hand them to your kid each morning. They'll defrost by the time it's lunchtime. Saving yourself I guess, one minute each morning?

My my, defrosted bread and ham, together at last. In a wet bag. Thanks Mum.

I like that the location of the nearly-out-of-date food is all important. "in the house" (where else?), "in the cupboard", "from freezer"...

Some vegan mentalist (I'm only picking off one thread here, I haven't even looked for ages):

Ok, so no spends, but I took home an absolute ton from work (free). We got donated some really posh tabulah salad tubs, trays of them, my kind of food, but really not to a lot of peoples taste and they needed to be used today. I took 16 tubs home, have put them in the freezer, sadly loads will be thrown - l also got 4 tubs of Mexican bean soup, some Alpro (vegan) stuff dated 2019, rainbow rice, peppers, some vegan friendly garlic & corriander naan breads, some lovely sprouted seed bread, granola, which will be going back as just noticed it has honey in it - can't remember most of it.

Imagine that, piling out of work with 16 fucking tubs of salad as well as a crapload of other stuff from what was presumably a buffet. That'll definitely earn you a load of respect in the office.

Classic MSE here.

- Completely extraneous detail
- This is a "thrift" forum, and yet the spend is absolutely ludicrous :icon_lol: Try spending that much on those items yourself, I dare you. In Lidl as well
- Still nothing bought which sounds remotely appealing, what a way to live your life

Aaaand an unexpected spend today; DD1 is a new-ish & still quite nervous driver, and really wanted to take her little car out for a run, having been under the weather for the last couple of weeks. So I agreed to go with her to L!dls in the next town up to the north, a 10-mile run with some challenging hills, not to mention interesting behaviour from other drivers, many of them racing to get to their Army base in time for their duty! So I bought some bits n' bobs that we were running low on, and spent - eek, lost the total, but it was just over £20 - on coffee, butter, mustard, cooking oil (has to be a certain type for OH) tomatoes and lettuce.

There are some really fucked up people in this world.

This definitely deserves a thread of it's own! Brilliant :icon_lol:

Back