• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

Didn't know where to put this, so in here will do.

Facebook Status from Jason Manford that made me smile

8.45am. "Right sweetheart, i'm just watching Sky Sports for two minutes then we need to go to school"
"Nooooooooooo Daddy, we want Peppa"
"Darling you've been watching Peppa all morning. No."

Cut to 10am:

Phone rings. "Hi, just ringing from the school"
"Yes"
"Nothing to worry but just to let you know that your daughter has the remote control in her book bag"

Oh touché little girl, touché.

:icon_lol:

My god, that sounds exactly like the sort of thing that would happen at my house. Night Garden v SSN is a constant battle that I usually end up losing. Though I did win the Man Utd/Arsenal game v 2nd consecutive showing of Shrek battle on Sunday afternoon.

Wait until your daughter starts watching Violetta. I guarantee you'll kick the telly in.

I haven't heard of that. We're currently trying to steer them away from the horrors of CBeebies and onto some classics like Danger Mouse.

I haven't heard of that. We're currently trying to steer them away from the horrors of CBeebies and onto some classics like Danger Mouse.

It's an awful, awful programme for girls of about 10 with even worse voice overs.

It's an awful, awful programme for girls of about 10 with even worse voice overs.

I suppose your daughters are too old for the dross that is Let's Play, Carrie and Dave's Pop Shop, Gigglebiz etc.

I'm looking forward to the day when I can unveil my Transformers complete Gen 1 DVD collection. Not too long now.

Funny from Manford. Alright he is.

Nothing can match the abomination that is the modern Scooby Doo.

Or the American Disney rubbish that is the Witches of Waverley Place or Cody and some other arrogant, ignorant twat of a twin brother live in a hotel/on a ship and need a slap!

I suppose your daughters are too old for the dross that is Let's Play, Carrie and Dave's Pop Shop, Gigglebiz etc.

I'm looking forward to the day when I can unveil my Transformers complete Gen 1 DVD collection. Not too long now.

Yeah, too old now.

Japanese shipping troops out to the Philippines, that should go down like a 68 year old Lead Zepplin. Aircraft carriers to Hawaii next?

Wow, just wow....What was the referee thinking?
[video]http://www.ftbpro.com/status/david.harry/494284/ridiculous-freestyle-dive-in-lower-division-german-league?ref=facebook&team=Wolverhampton[/video]

Your Mission Langers.....destroy Coke wagons and stop the Holidays from a coming.....

1457674_10152363936681959_1703277239_n.jpg

Misson completed

Back