• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

That's actually great that is. Haha.

I have seen this vid many times , but never actually made it past the 1.45 mark !! I could knock their heads together ! Spoilt little shits :)

I find that REALLY annoying - and not because of the kids. My kids would almost certainly throw a tantrum if they knew they had sweets to eat I told them that. When they're that age, it's really not fair on them to promise something then take it away. Then try to calm them down afterwards. They won't understand it's a stupid, immature prank. But hey - I'm sure the parents are delighted to get their videos on telly.

Didnt think if it that way Langers. Just that I have a thing about kids and tantrums.

Still, I bet they're nothing on some of the mums/kids in Dudley on a Saturday.

I heard the C word recently and he wasn't even 10, probably not even 8, not kidding.

I find that REALLY annoying - and not because of the kids. My kids would almost certainly throw a tantrum if they knew they had sweets to eat I told them that. When they're that age, it's really not fair on them to promise something then take it away. Then try to calm them down afterwards. They won't understand it's a stupid, immature prank. But hey - I'm sure the parents are delighted to get their videos on telly.

Did your parents do this to you last week and the wounds are still deep?

Typical comment - But I haven't had one of those in ages!

if you watch the 2nd Candy video (2012) It's a bit more affectionate :)

Best newspaper apology EVER.

BYjk6KcCYAELXzF.jpg

Nobody%20rides%20for%20free....png

Aren't there a serious of these doing the rounds? A bunch of fake ones put up to see if people actually notice them?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Back