• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

When I had ESPN for a few months, I quite enjoyed the MLS highlights. Determined to take in a game if I ever get over to the States.

I have promised myself that one day I will visit Portland, Oregon and while there I fully intend to include a Timbers match in my itinerary.

I have promised myself that one day I will visit Portland, Oregon and while there I fully intend to include a Timbers match in my itinerary.

Agreed! They, I personally think have the best match atmosphere that would rival any game back in the UK!

Some good goals but from what i've seen Soccer aint all that great in 'murica.

Highlights are highlights, doesn't matter what league it's from. I have a problem with the constant slagging of MLS anytime it gets mentioned, and I don't even watch or care about the league. If you're a fan of football, you should be able to watch and appreciate some nice goals without obnoxiously adding unwarranted opinions to the mix every time. I frequently see cool goals from 4th tier Brazil and K-League, I don't feel the need to dismiss them because of a superiority complex.

And for the record this is more of a general complaint not aimed at anyone, before people respond thinking I'm being mean to them. ; )

Might as well be blunt if I've been figured out... James... I hate you, you're a horrible person, and your father smells of elderberries.

phew.

Gotta admit, felt good to get that off my chest.

You aint the 1st and won't be the last.

Haters gonna hate.

poignant-thoughts-_1764584a.jpg

This gives me a TV + Science geekgasm:

4udumymy.jpg

Love those last two lines.

Well SF has a lot of gay people and the fog was probably touching a few of em, so yeah maybe.

Cool vid.

Ever wondered how a cat always lands on it's feet? A super slow-mo camera and some physics explains:

They have another video of the cat double-jumping up a wall, which is equally cool (among other non-cat slow-mo vids)

Back