• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

Yepp I am the expert. Hense why I have the leading and final opinion on the matter below the mods and admins.

And you thought your Monday morning commute was bad!

Wow... I'll never take my drive to work for granted again.

Cheers for sharing that machin.

I think he posts on here.

BO00UsSCYAAgoTr.jpg

Sy Mong... He's a good lad.

Stay safe, kiddah.

To kenny's disappointment I will.

Those Russian's are nuts, anyone with road rage or just drive like a prick need to see what happens when you do that in somewhere like Russia.

(Ignore the funny on youtube bit because this isn't supposed to be funny. It's supposed to add to the debate on road rage)

I think if you keep your calm and take your time on the roads you won't see incidents like this happen to yourself but saying that on the A34 from Walsall to Cannock. A lot of people tailgate through the 30 zones and get very agitated which will and can cause trouble.

Great top-5 goals from the MLS this week.

Sorry, I can't seem to hear you over your ill placed snobbery.

Dan Lavelle could score goals like that in the MLS...

You're pretty severely underestimating MLS.

I'll give you Camilo's goal, though. Shaun Francis (the defender who got turned inside-out about five times on the play) was absolutely horrendous in that match.

You're pretty severely underestimating MLS.

I'll give you Camilo's goal, though. Shaun Francis (the defender who got turned inside-out about five times on the play) was absolutely horrendous in that match.

Don't worry, Alan, all Brits have an inferiority complex about football played outside their island. They think they are inherently superior! I know, I was born there and came over to Canada with it. Thankfully, I lost it when I saw what the reality is.

Kei Kamara's horror miss sums up the MLS in my eyes.

When I had ESPN for a few months, I quite enjoyed the MLS highlights. Determined to take in a game if I ever get over to the States.

Spotted on Twitter following rumours of Karl Henry heading to QPR....
BPPvUeVCEAAWLNz.jpg:large

Judging by the rest of his tweets, that's a take-piss account.

Back