• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

AFC Bournemouth (H) Build Up and Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we've played it well so far. They looked to be tiring more than us. Began to dominate more as game went on.

Think we will see Neto for Jota soon. Diogo doing a very selfless job for the team and he has played well.

Theyv'e been trebling up on Traore at times - Jota not quite there so would think about Neto at some point.

They can't put enough on both & still have players in the middle

Think we've been in control without really carving out that clear cut opportunity. Keep plugging away and we'll get chances. No need to change it just yet.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

As said above, they were always going to put their best foot forward first half after the Palace match was such a disaster for them.

0-0 is fine, we should be able to manage unless Saïss or Neves pick up a second yellow.

Alright, lets see now if we can break the deadlock..

FFS Raul, PASS THE BALL!!!!

we may not have played in the champions league before but we happened to kick start european football. Sorry if that doesn't show up in your little book of statistics

Presumably playing in the European Cup doesn't count then?

no pen i think

That’s a foul. No where near the ball and he plays Jota. Strange one as Jota didn’t have the ball but that’s a pen.

He was definitely tripped.

WHAT A FUCKING CROSS AND WHAT A FUCKING HEADER!

Not a pen

But that’s a goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back