• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

AFC Bournemouth (H) Build Up and Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have clearly never watched Bournemouth play before. They are a team of knuts

Finished the half well with a bit of sustained threat. Need to carry that on into the 2nd half.

Traore more involved at the end of the half. Ake the class act at the back for them. Otherwise nothing much to say

Gradually got better. Haven't really done much to break down/through but one or two counters were fairly promising.

Wouldn't be surprised to see subs around the hour mark again .

A good last five minutes or so. We need to take that into the second half.

Bournemouths tactics come from the top - EH a good manager, no he dictates the way they play as a bunch of *****

Overall a very poor half of football. Not an atypical 1st half half performance from us. We really need to up.our game in the 2nd half, their shithouse gameplan is working for them.

Was happier once I’d turned the “crowd atmosphere” off after 5 mins.

Not been great this first half. Feel they are overpowering us in midfield and keeping us in our own half. Hopefully they tire a bit in the second half and we get in behind them a bit more.

They are a proper horrible team though, clearly try to gain every advantage through cheating and revel in it.

Not sure why the comms team are so into them, also we may not have played in the champions league before but we happened to kick start european football. Sorry if that doesn't show up in your little book of statistics

Poor first half, slight improvement in last ten mins, but jota and neves are having mares, altho Bournemouth are being very clinical in the fouling at key moments

Cynical fouls from Bournemouth just depressing. Every chance they get
For the second game in a row Jota looks a bit off the pace

Typical performance against teams that sit in. Doubling up on Traore means there has to be space elsewhere on the pitch we aren't switching it quickly enough. Be tempted to bring MGW on for Jota or Adama, he's not perfect, but he's the only one who can get beyond the forwards, we are crying out for that player

Was happier once I’d turned the “crowd atmosphere” off after 5 mins.

Can’t believe it’s taken me 45 minutes to find this out. Why they playing bournemouth chants the fucking nobs.

Typical performance against teams that sit in. Doubling up on Traore means there has to be space elsewhere on the pitch we aren't switching it quickly enough. Be tempted to bring MGW on for Jota or Adama, he's not perfect, but he's the only one who can get beyond the forwards, we are crying out for that player

Neto surely

Wish Traore had slipped it in to Raul at the end of his run, just before he was taken out. He could have also played Raul in rather than take the shot on when he flashed it over the bar.

They’ve played well so far - was always going to be a reaction after their abysmal performance v Palace. It will be interesting to see how we come out second half against their shithouse tactics. I suspect the heat and lack of crowd has had a big impact but I reckon Nuno will sort them out at half time.

Jota has not had a good game. Neto on for him is a no brainer.

Damn, missed first half..how are we doing, goalless I see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back