• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

AFC Bournemouth (H) Build Up and Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me with no audio? Watching on Virgin and the adverts have it but not the show.

Looks like a million inane questions of my son then with nothing to distract me

For the first time ever I can honestly say I have played at molineux in front of more people!

Up for this. Come on. I would love to beat these love it

I’ve got sound on the BT app. Keeps jumping backwards though so probably further behind than it usually would Be.

Was thinking it’s stupid they don’t let you watch the broadcast on the TV but if there’s no sound then bullet dodged I guess

4fs everyone shakes hands with the officials who then bump arms
Doh

The “flying high” song is I guess Bournemouth’s?

I've got comms now but it sounds like they are talking through tin cans.

I think I preferred it silent!!

Anyone else got Bournemouth’s crowd noise rather than Wolves?

Good news for us, Sheffield United continue to look absolutely dreck.

I'm now struggling to hear jenas as it would appear he has got his tongue up Bournemouths arse

I'm not a technological dinosaure by any means (though probably not as informed as many others), but BT has done my head in tonight.

BT have now decided that there is a problem which they will get to shortly (presumably 10mins after the game finishes!).

Had to resort to Burrows & Thompson for the moment which is better than nothing (just)

BT sound is sorted now. If you want crowd noise click the red button on your remote and select screen 1.

As for the match, great to see we now have another incompetent referee. That’s never a push from Jota.

Slow start.

Scrappy as hell and that suits them. 451 with the one on half way.

Jenas is cunt, rather have macca and fletch. So annoying watching games on tv.

I'm not a technological dinosaure by any means (though probably not as informed as many others), but BT has done my head in tonight.

BT have now decided that there is a problem which they will get to shortly (presumably 10mins after the game finishes!).

Had to resort to Burrows & Thompson for the moment which is better than nothing (just)

You'd think they would make sure this was all set up right.

I've just got full sound back so hopefully yours is up and running soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back